[U-Boot] mx28 spl power cpu clock configuration

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Mon Jan 30 23:09:10 CET 2012

Hi Fabio,

>>> Could you please post a patch with your proposed change so that we can test it?

Still working on it. Got delayed by an incompatibility between the SoC and an SD-Card
controller. I'm the only software developer currently on this project, so I swich
back-and-forth all the time. Sorry, but you'll get it when I have it.

> I talked to some folks that reported that RV-ICE Jtag works fine on
> mx28. Will send you offline their init script, so that you could
> compare it with your BDI 3000 script.

That would be great! But I'm pretty sure they won't be able to step through the pll bypass
disabling in spl_power, because that is stalling the CPU clock and disables JTAG.

But I'll give it a good look; perhaps they've come up with something I didn't notice.
Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

        Robert.