[U-Boot] RFC - PatchTrack Specification (revised)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 25 13:00:43 CEST 2012

Dear Andy,

In message <004e01cd6a51$57d5ff70$0781fe50$@pont at sdcsystems.com> you wrote:

> I have been and had a look at the specification that you have posted and am
> happy to get my hands dirty helping with implement and test this.

Thanks in advance.

> I know that a good proportion (possibly even all of it) could be implemented
> in Python but is there a preference or consensus on what would be the best
> language to do it in?

Speaking for myself, I have no strict preferences.

It may make a lot of sense to look into existing code - much of what
we neeed (mail processing, collecting follow-ups, Acks etc.) is
already availabe in PatchWork - can we re-use this code instead of
re-inventing the wheel?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.