[U-Boot] mx53loco build fails with CONFIG_VIDEO disabled

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:59:03 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Vikram Narayanan <vikram186 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Anyway, when patches for IPU flow into mainline, is there a good reason
>> to not enable CONFIG_VIDEO for mx53loco ?
>

> Though this would be helpful for headless boards, I'm not the right guy.
> Fabio can give a better picture here.

I like the idea of keeping CONFIG_VIDEO enabled by default for
mx53loco as it is currently.

Other boards like vision2, mx51evk do the same thing.

It is also a good idea to be able to deselect CONFIG_VIDEO and not
break the build and Vikram intends to submit a patch for fixing this.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam