[U-Boot] USB DFU support into mailline.

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at samsung.com
Mon Jun 18 16:12:50 CEST 2012

Hi Harman,

Yes, of course I will send those patches to u-boot mailing list.

> If you can point me to some branch having your code, maybe I
> can also contribute to the work you have already done.

You can look into the early DFU patches:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/116197/match=dfu+initial+implementation

There DFU is implemented as a standalone USB gadget, but it will be a
part of a composite one.

Lukasz Majewski

Samsung Poland R&D Center | Linux Platform Group