[U-Boot] splash screen on uboot 1.3.4

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 19 17:48:38 CEST 2012

Dear Gigin Jose,

In message <1340118050.87713.YahooMailNeo at web193103.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I am working on s3c2416 ARM9 based processor. The u-boot version used
> is u-boot 1.3.4. This u-boot does not have the splash screen
> implemented on the source code.

Well, it does.  Maybe not on your boards, but splash screen support is
actually way older.

> what would be a better approach to start with ?

Start using recent code, i. e. tip of tree of the git repository.
v1.3.4 is 4 years old - it makes no sense wasting any time on that old
stuff.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
THIS IS A 100% MATTER  PRODUCT:  In  the  Unlikely  Event  That  This
Merchandise  Should  Contact  Antimatter  in Any Form, a Catastrophic
Explosion Will Result.