[U-Boot] Renesas SH7263: SDHI-Files in u-Boot?

Mundinger, Arne (LEN, TTA-DH) AMundinger at testo.de
Fri Jun 22 11:16:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

currently I want to boot the Linux uImage with u-Boot. Because of a small Flash I want to store the Image on a SD Card.

Despite there are some mmc-Files in u-Boot I can't find a solution.
My Controller SH7263 only supports SDHI (SD Host Interface) but not MMCIF. I found some SDHI-Files in Kernel 3.2 but not in u-Boot.

Now my questions:

Are there any SDHI-files for u-Boot?
Has anybody done some experiences in accessing SD Cards within u-Boot with a SH7263?

Thanks a lot!

Arne

Testo AG, Lenzkirch, Commercial Register Freiburg 320456 - Board of Directors: Burkart Knospe (CEO), Lothar Walleser, Martin Winkle, Dr. Jörk Hebenstreit- Supervisory board: Anne-Kathrin Deutrich (Chairperson), Klaus Fritzsching, Hartmut Herrlinger, Testo AG, Testo-Strasse 1, 79853 Lenzkirch, Germany