[U-Boot] TFTP retry count Infinite

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 22 20:17:53 CEST 2012

Dear "Rick Stranberg",

In message <017f01cd509b$a0b0d9b0$e2128d10$@edu> you wrote:

> Yes, of course.  The board is a Micrel KSZ9692 (ARM 922T) SoC-based
> board, specifically, a Micrel KSZ9692-PB Eval Board.  The version of
> Uboot (which I forgot to mention) is U-Boot 1.1.4 (August 28, 2009).

U-Boot v1.1.4 is from December 2005.  This is prehistoric.

Do yourself and us a favour and update your code to a recent version
before trying anything else.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Boss, n.: According to the Oxford English Dictionary, in  the  Middle
Ages  the  words  "boss"  and "botch" were largely synonymous, except
that boss, in addition to meaning  "a  supervisor  of  workers"  also
meant "an ornamental stud."