[U-Boot] POLL: DEVELOPER's MEETING

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 16 11:54:39 CET 2012

Hello,

thanks for all the feedback regarding a U-Boot Developer's Meeting.
As I lost track of who said what, I have set up a poll at Doodle.
The link to this poll is:

	http://www.doodle.com/6b9n3g4mnui73yai

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not
forget to cast your vote, too.

I have set up 3 options for the event:

1) at the Libre Software Meeting (LSM)
   from 7th to 12th July in Geneva, Switzerland

2) at the Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2012
   from 5th to 7th November in Barcelona, Spain

or

3) at Fossdem 2013
   from 8th to 10th February 2013 (???)

Please vote with

yes -   if you are positively sure that you will attend the
        respective event in any case, even if no U-Boot meeting will
        take place there.

(yes) - if you will come there if the U-Boot meeting will take place
        there, too.

no -    if you cannot attend at this time or place, but are interested
        in such an event in general.

Please do not vote at all if you ar enot interested.

Please also feel free to send me direct e-mail with suggestions for
other opportunites we should consider.

Thanks!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"In the face of entropy and nothingness, you kind of have to  pretend
it's  not  there  if  you  want  to  keep writing good code."
- Karl Lehenbauer