[U-Boot] pull request for u-boot-tegra/master into ARM/master

Tom Warren twarren.nvidia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:45:49 CET 2012

Albert,

A fix was found and posted awhile back by Simon (195662 on PatchWork -
it's assigned to you as delegate). Marek's last comment was 'Just
apply this', so I suppose that's his version of an Acked-by.  I don't
carry that fix in my tree since it's not specifically Tegra-related.
I can add it and resend a pull request, or you can apply it to
ARM/master and I can rebase on that (though I don't think that'll
change my pull request much, if at all).

Let me know,

Tom