[U-Boot] [STATUS] [ARM] u-boot-arm/master rebased on current u-boot/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon Oct 1 08:42:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have rebased u-boot-arm/master onto u-boot/master, as of this
writing that's commit 4668a086bb0a769b741e3a4ffab85f1c41c7cdb8
(sandbox: Add asm/errno.h).

This is NOT a pull request: there are still at least one pull request
to come from u-boot-marvell and individual patches.

The pull request should go out on thursday.

Any patches you think I should apply for this release, make sure they
are assigned to me in patchwork; I'll go through mo todo list oldest
patches first.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.