[U-Boot] v2012.10-rc1 is now released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Sat Sep 22 02:25:18 CEST 2012

Hey all,

I've tagged and pushed v2012.10-rc1.  It's not quite as far along as I
was hoping, so here's my plans for early next week to get -rc2 on-track.
- An update u-boot-video pull request.
- Rob and Stephen's partition / fs related changes, once Stephen is
  happy with the pre-patch he's working on.
- My SPL series (I've got it working with just before the last
  u-boot-arm merge, needs updating again).
- Other pull requests of either fixes or things posted by the original
  merge window closure that hadn't been picked up yet.

Once the SPL changes go in, I expect at least one if not two platforms
that rebased on top of it to go into u-boot-arm.  I'm also agreedable to
taking the PowerPC SPL support.

With -rc1 out I'm now opening my next branch and I would highly
encourage custodians to open their own as well.  I've got a bit more to
say about the next branch but I'm saving that for a follow-up email.

--
Tom