[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2013.04-rc2 released

Pfau, Reinhard Pfau at gdsys.de
Fri Apr 5 09:48:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

[...]
> Given the interest in the TPM code, it would be good if we
> could bring in
> the pending TPM patches to this release so that U-Boot has
> everything up to
> date on that. For example the sboot code you pointed me to makes quite
> heavily use of the TPM and the 'tpm' command and associated
> that Che-Liang
> wrote would be useful here. If you are happy to bring that in for this
> release I will go through and create a bundle for it, and
> test it on snow.
>
> I also plan to send you a patman/buildman pull, plus get the

We (at gdsys) are working on U-Boot code to support our new board and
this code depends on Che-Liang Chious TPM patch.
(We currently plan to submit the patch set soon and hope it gets into
the the
next release (2013.07).)

I made some extensions to Che-Liangs TPM lib which adds support for
authorized
TPM commands and adds single authorized versions of two TPM commands
(LoadKey2 and
GetPubKey)).
(Of course separatly configurable since this authorization stuff adds
some amount
of code.)
But I'm not sure if I can submit a patch on the U-Boot ML which requires
another
patch (namely Che-Liang Chious TPM patch) which is not already in the
main line.

If Che-Liangs work gets into 2013.04 it would be great and we would
happily base on
it when we publish our next changes.

Greetings,
Reinhard Pfau.