[U-Boot] Mac address warning

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 4 22:24:17 CEST 2013

Dear Stefano Babic,

In message <51FBAF54.1090502 at denx.de> you wrote:

> Well, I have found it very useful in case I set explicitely the ethaddr
> variable, so I know where the MAC address comes from. Do you find it
> disturbing ? Maybe we could replace "warning" with "info".

No, warning is perfectly right here.  We deviate from the normal
initialization sequence, and the user should note that (and eventually
take measures to resolve the problem).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Experience is that marvelous thing that enable  you  to  recognize  a
mistake when you make it again.                   - Franklin P. Jones