[U-Boot] Documentation review request: Cache management and stand alone application

James Chargin jimccrown at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:19:37 CEST 2013

Based on some recent mailing list discussions about cache management for
stand alone applications, and on my own recent experience, I've made two
small additions to the documentation wiki. Since I can't find any
procedure for having this work reviewed, I'm asking for a review here.

Please see the new sections, _5.12.3. Processor cache considerations_
and _5.12.4 Running on core other than core 0_, at
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootStandalone#Section_5.12.3. and
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootStandalone#Section_5.12.4.,
respectively.

If there is a standard review process for the wiki that I have not seen,
I'd appreciate a pointer. I'll be happy to retroactively make any
adjustments needed.

My additions reflect my concerns with the MPC85xx (P1022) which I am
working with. I would not be surprised in the least if the discussion I
have provided apply poorly for other architectures.

Thank you and best regards,
Jim
--
Jim Chargin