[U-Boot] post in uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 26 19:36:58 CET 2013

Dear shobin b,

In message <CAKntGe-X5vk6U7TRRprucaTU2H03B9d1MDPi5f0sDvNxQ0uJ8g at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>   How can i enable post in uboot for arm.Now currently in my uboot ,in post
> folder there is only support for ppc,mpc like that only, no support for
> arm.How to do post for arm.I am using colibri_t20(toradex) with iris
> carrier board.Please give me a solution.

POST is a pretty much unclear definition - there are many different
components - some are borard specific, some are architecture specific,
and some are generic.  You can always eneable the generic parts (say,
the memory test); if you need architecture, processor or board
specific features, then these may have to be added.

Patches for ARM specific code are welcome.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets  you  choose  your
own form of misery.