[U-Boot] Problems around fatwrite command from uboot

Jean Louis 1978.jl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:43:35 CET 2013

Hi Lukasz,

I test with an extended timeout and no effect.

I already test multiples SD with very good quality SD Card with same
problem (30-40 MB read / 10-20 MB write + SLC)
( just under the UHS-I SD cards )

The problem appears when FAT (or FAT entries) is inconsistent and despite a
repair, the problem persists on writes of other futures files by the ubbot
fatwrite command.

Thanks for your help.

----