[U-Boot] U-Boot 2009.11.1 USB Issue and Building U-Boot 2013.07

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 4 17:36:13 CEST 2013

Dear Chuck,

please always keep the mailing list on Cc:

And please don't top post / full quote.  Thanks.

In message <005001cea968$9eaa58e0$dbff0aa0$@amanomcgann.com> you wrote:

> Thank you for the reply!  Yes the same loadaddr is used for both tftp
> and fatload as follows:  loadaddr=0x21000000

OK.

> I'm not sure what you mean by a complete console log so a little
> direction would be helpful so I can provide what you are asking for.  I

Please copy all input and all output of your system into a file and
include this with your posting.  For example, you coul use the
"script" command, or your terminal emulator may have a logging
feature, or you could simply use copy & paste.

> can tell you when I run the commands manually I get the same result each
> time.  I have attached a txt file that shows what happens when I run the
> command.  At the bottom of the file I included the environment
> variables. If you look at the variable usbgetrootfs this is the command
> being run.

I cannot see any such attachment.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When the bosses talk about improving  productivity,  they  are  never
talking about themselves.