[U-Boot] please pull u-boot-samsung master

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at samsung.com
Thu Sep 5 12:57:42 CEST 2013

Hi Chander,

> > Its working for me.
> > But my dtc -v: "Version: DTC 1.3.0"

Have you managed to properly build test Samsung's u-boot tree with DTC
1.3.0?

On my setup (debian - 1.3.0-4) it fails.

> Tested now with dtc -v: "Version: DTC 1.4.0"
>
> It got compiled. properly.  Or I missed something.

The Exynos5x boards with DT support shall be compiled with DTC version
1.4+. Otherwise they fail:

Configuring for snow board...
make: *** [checkdtc] Error 1
make: *** [checkdtc] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Configuring for smdk5250 board...
make: *** [checkdtc] Error 1
make: *** [checkdtc] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Lukasz Majewski

Samsung R&D Institute Poland (SRPOL) | Linux Platform Group