[U-Boot] i.MX6DL/S regression in mx6dl_pins.h

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Thu Sep 12 23:56:48 CEST 2013

Hi all,

It seems to be all about displays and mux/pad registers for
me these days.

I just tracked down an issue related to commit 87d720e0c that
causes improper display on our RGB displays.

In particular, the pad settings for these two registers lost
their drive-strength value:

	MX6_PAD_DISP0_DAT2__IPU1_DISP0_DAT_2
	MX6_PAD_DISP0_DAT10__IPU1_DISP0_DAT_10

I could make the case that things like pad drive strength
are a board-level tuning function, and belong in board-specific
files, but I think all RGB displays used with i.MX6 need
these values (and they should probably match the 6DQ).

Let me know if you'd like me to send a patch for this.

I have some other notes regarding consolidation of 6DQ and
6DLS that I'll send separately.

Regards,

Eric