[U-Boot] Fat write problem

Ruud Commandeur RCommandeur at clb.nl
Fri Jan 17 16:49:30 CET 2014

Hi Detlev,

Thanks for your response. Finally I get some ;-)

I can look for creating some image, but I don't think it is that hard to
reproduce (now I think to know what causes it). Either use 32 times the
fatwrite command (using the cmd history and increment the x-nr each
time)
or just copy up to 31 files to the root of the FAT partition by using
the host
machine and place the SD-card back on the targe device running u-boot.

Hope this makes it easy enough, otherwise I will be glad to hear from
you.

N.B. All this was with a FAT16 partition. If I use FAT32, I have no such
problem! At least not for 45 files up till now...

Regards,

Ruud