[U-Boot] U-boot memory test results

Joe Kulikauskas jkulikauskas at cardinalpeak.com
Fri Jan 17 18:21:12 CET 2014

Hello aryanlak,

Am 17.01.2014 09:11, schrieb aryanlak:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to perform memory test (FLASH) during U-boot and read the results
> after the operating system (Linux) is booted up.
> Is it possible? If so, can anyone guide me to do so?

This could work by setting a u-boot environment variable with the POST
result. It would probably require adding some u-boot code, the baseline
puts POST results just into console output and maybe a memory loc IIRC.

If you had the environment variable, then you could get result from Linux
with fw_printenv.

Joe