[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2014.07-rc3 released

Masahiro Yamada yamada.m at jp.panasonic.com
Thu Jun 12 10:00:18 CEST 2014

Hi Tom,

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:14:53 -0400
Tom Rini <trini at ti.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I've pushed v2014.07-rc3 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
> soon.
>
> We're getting better on the syncing up of things out of patchwork and I
> know there's still a few items to go (and some bigger ideas I need to
> come back to commenting on).

Some custodians seems really silent, I think, almost inactive.

As far as I searched in my mail box,
 Jerry Van Baren:   Last post to ML was  August 2013
 Jason Jin:             Last post to ML was  November 2013

For instance,
commit c48e6868:  fdt_support: Add helper function to read "ranges" property
commit 94fb182c: fdt_support: split fdt_getprop_u32_default

were deligated to different custodian and applied soon.

But my fdt_support improvement/bug-fix series was assigned to Van Baren.

I issued ping again and again:
https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg137683.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg136728.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg136134.html

But  he never responds, which makes me really harder..

It was already reviewed and Acked by Simon,
please apply it directly to u-boot/master.

Tom, pick up this trivial one too:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/339147/

Actually I'm not interested in this board,
but interested in keeping buildman log cleaner.

Best Regards
Masahiro Yamada