[U-Boot] Enabling uart 3 in arndale

armdev armdev.ftm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 11:42:11 CET 2014

Dear Michael,
Thanks for taking out time to extend help.

As per the RefManual the UART is taking the SCLK_UART Clock and as there are 4 channels (4 UARTS).

Following is from the public exynos 5250 manual (http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/file/product/Exynos_5_Dual_User_Manaul_Public_REV100-0.pdf)

"Four independent channels with asynchronous and serial input/output ports for general purpose (Channel 0 to 3), and One channel in ISP (ISP-UART Channel 0)
 …
	• Each UART contains a Baud-rate generator, a Transmitter, a Receiver and a Control Unit. The Baud-rate generator uses SCLK_UART."

-Regards
Armdev Team