[U-Boot] iMX6 IPU display interface definition

Andreas Geisreiter ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de
Thu Mar 20 17:13:53 CET 2014

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your help. In the header files which you mentioned I found the following:

V-Sync: Active high or low = FB_SYNC_VERT_HIGH_ACT
H-Sync: Active high or low = FB_SYNC_HOR_HIGH_ACT
Output enable: Active high or low = FB_SYNC_OE_LOW_ACT
Data lines: inverted or not = FB_SYNC_DATA_INVERT
Pixel Clock: Data is driven on falling or rising edge

But now I'm missing the define for switching pixel clock between rising and falling edge. Do you know how I can switch pixel clock activity?

Best regards,
Andreas