[U-Boot] Booting using intiramfs isnetad of uramdisk (Zynq)

Heshsham Abdul Basit hf.basit at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:14:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have taken boot.bin and u-boot.img from teh TOPDIR after compiling
teh u-boot source code from master-next branch.

I have my own uImage that expect a initramfs.

When I am trying to boot, I observed that u-boot is expecting ramdsik
and not initramfs.   In the same SD card I have a uramdisk.image.gz,
and so you boot loads it. then the kernel starts ,  and hangs later
on. I suspect this is because kernel is expecting initramfs which is
not loaded by u-boot.img

How do I make u-boot.img load initramfs instead of uramdisk.image.gz.?

Thanks and regards,

Heshsham