[U-Boot] Support for Tegra Jetson TK1

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Tue May 13 20:20:40 CEST 2014

On 05/13/2014 06:06 AM, Hamza Farooq wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does the current u-boot for Tegra branch fully support Jetson TK1 board?

Yes, I believe that what's in u-boot.git branch master should be enough
to boot the board. I've sent various patches since then to clean up the
pinmux configuration etc., but I don't think they're required for U-Boot
to work.

> The recent commits somehow look incomplete (I was not able to find
> RAM/Flash configuration).

I'm not sure what you mean by "RAM/Flash configuration". Anyway, it's
likely that the following links will be useful:

Background information on the Tegra boot process, flashing tools, etc.:
http://http.download.nvidia.com/tegra-public-appnotes/

The simplest way to flash a Tegra device for mainline usage:
https://github.com/NVIDIA/tegra-uboot-flasher-scripts
(See README-developer.txt to get the source and build it, then
README-user.txt to run it)

I hope that answers all your questions. Let me know if you have more.