[U-Boot] Standalone application issue.

mazen.e mazen.ezzeddine at gmail.com
Sun May 25 09:24:08 CEST 2014

Dear Wolfang,

Thank you very much for the time your are investing replying to my messages.

Here is the command I am using to make the image :

mkimage -A arm -O u-boot -T standalone -C none -a c1000000 -e 0c100000 -n
"Hello World" -d hello_world.bin HelloWorld.img

Please note that I checked using nm command that the entry point is actually
0c100000.

Please be advised that in order to transfer the image to the arndale 5250
board, I am launching loadb command (at the default load address 0x43e0000)
and then returning to the kermit window (ctrl \ + c) and finally I am using
the kermit send command for the actual  file transfer. Launching the command
md shows that the file has actually been transferred. To load and execute
the image I am using the command bootm.

Please note that I am using the arndale 5250 KVM uboot version which shall
loads the kernel in hyp mode, with the same configuration

Many thanks and best regards.