[U-Boot] [linux-sunxi] Announcing u-boot with full A31 support

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Sun Nov 2 19:44:16 CET 2014

Hi,

On 11/02/2014 06:46 PM, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> sön 2014-11-02 klockan 17:06 +0100 skrev Hans de Goede:
>
>> I still need to cleanup the axp221 and p2wi patches a bit, and then I'll post
>> the entire series for review.
>
> Is this the reason why PLL1 configuration is still disabled in the patch
> set?

No that is another item which I need to fix, basically I need to check if I can
re-use the pll1 setting code from sun4i, and if not write new code for sun6i, so
the plan for v1 of the patch-set is to not make any pll1 changes for now.

Fixing the pll1 stuff is high on my priority list, but there are only so
much hours in day...

Regards,

Hans