[U-Boot] u-boot-socfpga repository

Dinh Nguyen dinguyen at opensource.altera.com
Fri Sep 12 20:27:46 CEST 2014

On 09/12/2014 12:25 AM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Dinh,
>
> In message <54122DE5.1080006 at opensource.altera.com> you wrote:
>>
>> Understood...You have just lit a fire in our arses! We have added a
>> resource internally, Vince Bridgers, to help us upstream more u-boot
>> support. Also, now that Linux support for SOCFPGA is decent, I will
>> focus more on u-boot.
>
> That's great to hear, thank.
>
> So I suggest we create u-boot-socfpga now, as this will be needed
> in any case when any significant amount of patches is coming in for
> mainline.
>
> For now, we assing Marek as custodian - he has volunteered, and he
> already has a reputation in the community.  As soon as Vince starts
> actively working here on the mailing list, we can switch this role
> to him.

NO..we'd like to maintain the u-boot-socfpga-next git repo at
rocketboards.org. Altera(myself, Chin-Liang, and Vince) will actively
maintain it from now on.

I went back to the mailing list last night and you're right, there were
quite a few patches that had Chin-Liang's ACK, but sat idle. I'll start
to pull those patches in ASAP.

Thanks,
Dinh