[U-Boot] Uboot

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 03:01:05 CEST 2015

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 12:01:37 -0700
Antonio <livelife at inbox.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to upgrade a mk802II armv7 a10 to debian 8.1 but I'm having
> difficulity upgrading the kernel.

Regarding debian and mk802II, have you checked the following guide
    https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner ?

> I believe the kernel is compiling correctly but maybe it's the uboot
> that's incorrect.

Maybe yes, or maybe not. If you had provided at least some information
(other than just stating that you have a problem), then it might have
been possible to provide a better reply.

> I realize that these boards have little to no support but I still
> enjoy working with them.

And you realize this based on what? Are you really missing something at
    http://linux-sunxi.org/Rikomagic_mk802ii ?

Can you clarify what kind of support do you want? Different people just
have different expectations. Are you looking for a volunteer babysitter
to guide you through all the steps? Or is it something else?

> Is there any information or solution that can help suceed in upgrading
> the kernel and uboot ?

As you can see, there is plenty of easily reachable and rather detailed
information about this particular device.

Hope this helps.

Siarhei Siamashka