[U-Boot] x86: ACPI support suggestion

Gabriel Huau contact at huau-gabriel.fr
Sat Feb 7 00:01:56 CET 2015

Hi Bin,

Actually I was able to try with a quick&dirty code the integration of
the ACPI tables (aml files) and it doesn't seem to be possible.
The boot to Linux is working fine, all the ACPI tables are loaded
correctly, but the system is unstable and it seems to have some issue
with the interrupts handler.

As debugging this kind of issues could be really tricky and involve also
a lot of modification, I think we are stuck to port the ACPI support
from coreboot to u-boot.

I will try to work on a first draft and see how things look like.

Regards,
Gabriel