[U-Boot] Can I load uEnv.txt conditionally, based on the boot source?

Brian Smucker bds at bsmucker.eu.org
Wed Feb 11 02:18:02 CET 2015

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to tell what the boot source is?

My am335x SOC can boot to the mmc or the flash, based on the status of a
digital line. I would like to load the uEnv.txt, only if booting from SD
card (mmc).  I notice at least in some codebases that the automatic
whether we are currently booting from the SD card.

Is there a way to sense which we are booting from?

Thanks

Brian