[U-Boot] u-boot sunxi fel plan for v2015.04

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 09:19:08 CET 2015

Hi Siarhei and Simon,

I'm wondering what the plan is wrt sunxi FEL booting for u-boot
v2015.04 I know that you both have been working on this, and I
think that for v2015.04 Simon's latest set probably is the best
way forward for now, we're going to need parts of that set
anyways for the more complete solution Siarhei has.

we could replace the patch adding all the #ifdef's to start.S
with code saving / restoring PCR15 and friends, that would be
more cleaner.

So I see 2 ways forwards for v2014.05

1) Go with Simon's latest set as is.
2) Take the first patches from Simon's set and replace the
on adding he #ifdef's to start.S with one saving / restoring
the necessary regs

I've a slight preference for 2. Siarhei, can you perhaps prepare
a patch-set for 2 for merging for v2014.05 ?

Regards,

Hans