[U-Boot] [DOWNLOAD] Using ACD for obsolescent FTP

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 8 13:14:13 CEST 2015

Hi all,

despite the flourishing use of git to access the U-Boot source code,
there has always been quite a lot of traffic for the U-Boot tarballs
on our FTP server.  And people have complained about relatively slow
download rates.

To improve this, we now also offer access to the U-Boot source
tarballs from the Amazon Cloud Drive [1], which should provide much
better connectivity and bandwidth.

For the time being this is just a complementary service, but if it
works well for everybody we might even stop providing the old-
fashioned FTP access.

Comments welcome!

[1] https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/9JvNre5ZS9KVI3kRyTjEQNYO5x9R5ai-CRXFuHdnWgs?ref_=cd_share_link_copy

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by  at  least
one  instruction  --  from  which,  by induction, one can deduce that
every program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.