[U-Boot] Disabling Autonegotiation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 9 13:27:42 CEST 2015

Dear priyanka sharma,

In message <CAKynAoevduG20RKAk=4rqa7awBoVzKEXwa+c2iyPG4gXbE-5Ww at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am trying to disable auto negotiation in U-boot.

May I ask why exactly you want to do this?  It is almost always a very
bad idea to disable autonegotiation.  Usually there are other ways to
solve the problem, but we cannot help you because you did not mention
what the problem is which you are trying to work around.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The universe is all a spin-off of the Big Bang.