[U-Boot] Uboot 2011-12 watchdog enable build failed

deepak kumar Pradhan hydipu at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:34:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

Pardon me if I am sending this mail to wrong community.

I am new to uboot loader and trying to enable watchdog in uboot for freescale
P1020RDB_PC cpu for NAND.
I enabled the CONFIG_WATCHDOG flag in "include/configs/p1_p2_rdb_pc.
h" file.
When I building the uboot source code i am getting the bellow errors as

"uboot-custom/nand_spl/board/freescale/p1_p2_rdb_pc/cache.c:39:
undefined reference to `watchdog_reset'

'uboot-custom/nand_spl/board/freescale/p1_p2_rdb_pc/cache.c:47:
undefined reference to `watchdog_reset'' "

Can someone point me what I am missing for nand uboot?

When I am building the same source code for SPI, I am able to build
successfully.

Can you please suggest me or point me what steps do I need to follow
to enable watchdog in Uboot?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Deepak Kumar Pradhan