[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.10-rc5 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Oct 12 17:18:45 CEST 2015

Hey all,

Today is the scheduled release date for v2015.10.  But as you can tell
from the list of patches I just merged, a lot of stuff needed to go in
still and while I'm "happy" it's all safe it's also too much to not do
another -rc.  So here we are and I'm expecting to do the release next
Monday.  So please, test this.  If you have a regression, speak up.  If
you have a bugfix, speak up.

And to the maintainers, if you want to start on your "next" branch now
so that you can just rebase it to master next week, that might not be a
bad idea.  I might even do that myself (but please keep your stuff based
on my master).  Thanks!

--
Tom