[U-Boot] Remove sparc archiecture?

Francois Retief fgretief at spaceteq.co.za
Mon Oct 19 16:54:57 CEST 2015

Hallo Daniel,

Yes, I am willing to take over as maintainer until such time that Daniel is ready
to resume his effort in future. We are investing in the LEON as archtecture and
would like to see U-Boot support for SPARC continuing into the future.

Daniel, I would just like to ask if you could stay on as an advisor, if at all possible.
I have only access to one LEON3FT board at the moment and may require advice
on other devices as time goes by.  I will try to keep questions consise and as
infrequent as possible for you.

Will rebase my patch set to the latest release this week and resend them for review.
Masahiro, what version of GCC is prefered (if any) for the next release  of U-Boot.
I am currently using the GCC-4.4 toolchain from Cobham Gaisler.

Regards,
  Francois