[U-Boot] Custodian Repo for Broadcom (arm) boards

Steve Rae steve.rae at broadcom.com
Tue Apr 12 00:54:01 CEST 2016

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 03:13:37PM -0700, Steve Rae wrote:

>> > Er, months?  Sorry, I'm not seeing it right away at least:
>> > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?submitter=64015&state=*
>> > (and questions about how did .... get into state ... ? are answered with
>> > "I took a stab at it").
>>
>> how about:
>> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?submitter=64015&state=&q=&archive=&delegate=
>> shows two outstanding from Feb 9  !!!
>> (plus the three that I assume you are currently working on.....)
>
> ... yes, the gadget ones that wouldn't go through a BCM tree anyhow :)
>
> But... I think I mis-assigned them in patchwork and it should be in my
> queue anyhow, sorry.

OK -- then I am OK to abandon this "custodian request" .....

I guess I just need to know:
-- what is a "typical" timeframe for getting stuff applied, and
-- "how" and "who" to nudge in order to get things moving along - when
that timeframe has expired....
-- how to escalate when those "nudges" seem to be ignored....

Thanks, Steve