[U-Boot] Problem with mounting a jffs2 partition on flash.

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Fri Feb 12 16:09:21 CET 2016

On 02/12/2016 03:00 PM, Bakhvalov, Denis (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) wrote:
> Hi Marek,

Hi Denis,

>>> Press the "WARM RESET" button of the HPS (located top-right, if you have
>>> the board oriented with HPS ethernet on the top-left). Do you
>>> see any console output then ? You do use the top-right miniUSB port
>>> for console, right ?
>>
>> Currently board is integrated in RF unit. I will put off the cover and press it.
>
> I took off the cover and:
> 1. We don't have socfpga dev kit. There is only fpga itself.
> Sorry for that, but I haven't ever opened the unit before.

Oh, so this is a custom board. Do you use stock av_socdk configuration
of the u-boot provided by Altera or did you do some modifications to it?
That'd probably explain why it works for you.

> I assume that the main board is produced by Nokia.
> 2. Maybe this is the problem, that we are targeting socfpga Dev Kit?
> 3. I can send you some photos to check.

That's fine, just check if you did some modifications to the altera fork
of u-boot. Especially interesting would be PLL/pinmux/DRAM config.

Cheers!