[U-Boot] Problem with attaching UBI partition

Bakhvalov, Denis (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) denis.bakhvalov at nokia.com
Wed Feb 24 09:59:16 CET 2016

Hello Heiko,

> Which U-Boot version? Which board?

This is U-Boot v2016.03-rc1.
I have custom board with socfpga Arria5 onboard.

> Where does this leading 0xff come from? There seems a problem
> with your spi nor flash driver?

Yes, you're right. I have problems with the driver.
As I mentioned in previous mail when I read the contents from the flash some data is corrupted.

How to find out if the problem is because U-Boot has no support for my flash (Spansion S25FL512S NOR flash with SPI) or I have not proper configured SPI in U-Boot?

Best regards,
Denis Bakhvalov