[U-Boot] jboot to uboot

chronek chronek at interia.eu
Sat Jan 30 18:14:42 CET 2016

Hello,

I have old Airlive Air3gii router, what comes with JBoot bootloader. I
want change to U-Boot bootloader. If anyone know this Jboot bootloader
and could help me, please share some knowledge. I am connected to router
via serial and ethernet, JRecovery have small options:

It react to erase too, tftp working but router not accept any 3rd party
image files.

cheers
chronek