[U-Boot] HUSH_PARSER...

Sergey Kubushyn ksi at koi8.net
Wed Jun 8 03:11:59 CEST 2016

I wonder is there any clarity wrt CONFIG_HUSH_PARSER vs
CONFIG_SYS_HUSH_PARSER?

That stupid definition seems to be constantly oscillating between those
two definitions from release to release so one is left with missing
scripting every time new version is released...

I'm putting both definition in my configs from now on but guys, is it
somehow possible to decide on either one and use it consistently from
that point on? It is so frustrating to waste time guessing which way it
is set up today :(

---