[U-Boot] FDT retrived varaibles appear to have different properties fom other u-boot variables - and are corrupted on get, set, get sequence

dh at synoia.com dh at synoia.com
Mon Nov 14 01:08:23 CET 2016

Cédric
I move the fdt to 0x100
fdt move ${fdt_addr}  100
fdt addr 100

then
fdt get value bootargs /chosen bootargs
printenv bootargs
bootargs=........all the boot args.......but setenv abc $bootargs fails...as does printenv $bootargs

fdt set bootargs /chosen bootargsfdt get value bootargs /chosen bootargsbootargs=bootargs
The variable name bootargs replaces the values contained in the variable bootargs in the fdt.
Something is not right in the world of fdt code.
 Duncan Hare

714 931 7952