[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.11 is released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 14 23:15:03 CET 2016

Dear Jagan,

In message <CAD6G_RTFpFmFWVOtdkeRm_LA1nQgMxtSQSnbToyd_6Y8_icSiw at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Unfortunately "Amarula Solutions" is not listed in Employers list [1]
> for this I sent a domain-map mail to Wolfgang Denk during MW, any edit
> for this?

Where should it show up?

You sent me an entry for a

	www.amarulasolutions.com -> Amarula Solutions

mapping, which I did add to the u-boot-config/domain-map used for
building this report.  AFAICT, there is no single commit log
containing "www.amarulasolutions.com".

The git log from v2016.09 through v2016.11 shows author entries for
two mail addresses containing anything similar:

	jagan at amarulasolutions.com
	michael at amarulasolutions.com

But neither of them matches "www.amarulasolutions.com", so there are
no credits generated.

I was surprised about the "www" part in your domain mapping, but this
is what you sent me, so I added it.  Please let me know if you think
this should be changed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but  I  can't
prove it.