[U-Boot] Query on qspi driver

Siva Durga Prasad Paladugu siva.durga.paladugu at xilinx.com
Tue Nov 29 05:59:56 CET 2016

Hi Jagan,

Yes, I want to write driver on mtd side.
Which master you are referring, is it u-boot-spi.git Or u-boot.git master?
If it is u-boot.git, then I didn’t find any spi-nor related changes there. Do you want me to add driver on mtd side with current spi on master?
Also, could you let me know your plan or target release for spi-nor changes, so that I will work on it accordingly.

Regards,
Siva