[U-Boot] Please assign custodian for: u-boot-pmic / maintainers for: Samsung boards

Przemyslaw Marczak p.marczak at samsung.com
Wed Nov 30 14:27:56 CET 2016

Hello,

During the last year I was assigned to an internal project, and I
haven't time for an Open Source activity, so I was quite inactive on
U-Boot list.

I finish work today at Samsung, so my e-mail address will become
inactive. My new work is not related with Open Source activity.

I was maintaining three boards:
./board/samsung/smdk5420/MAINTAINERS
./board/samsung/universal_c210/MAINTAINERS
./board/samsung/odroid/MAINTAINERS

Lukasz Majewski will maintain Odroid-XU3 (smdk5420), Lukasz please send
the patch with this change.

Yaehoon, I thing that you are the right person for the C210/Odroid U3
boards, since you put a lot of work in Samsung's boards code at all.

I also had PMIC tree in U-Boot, but I haven't time to maintain it.

Simon, you put a big effort into PMIC framework, and also last year,
you reviewed a lot of code for PMIC drivers. Are you interested to take
the PMIC tree as one of your working sub-tree?

Tom, if Simon accept this proposition, then can you please remove the
PMIC tree from the git server?

Thank you all for cooperation!

Przemyslaw Marczak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland