[U-Boot] Travis CI

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Wed Nov 30 22:35:44 CET 2016

On 11/30/2016 12:47 PM, york sun wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I noticed you have been improving .travis.yml. Can you share some
> performance data when using it? I am still using Jenkins to verify my
> branches for every commit. Due to the limitation of computing power, I
> don't cover all targets. This has caused several "oops". Please share
> your experience. Thanks.

The Travis results are all public. For example, you can look at the URL
below to see the build for Tom's github clone of the main u-boot.git:

https://travis-ci.org/u-boot/u-boot

The last test run appears to have taken about 49 minutes total. IIRC Tom
mentioned 1-2 hours total in the past.

Travis uses github hooks to detect pushes, so I typically see it start
builds almost immediately after a push to an enabled branch.