[U-Boot] U-boot FIT Signature

Maria Sepulveda electronica at cojali.com
Fri Feb 17 08:37:36 UTC 2017

Good morning,

I am working with FIT image in U-Boot 2013.07. I have configured the
image verification with signed image and kernel boots fine so, I would
like to know if I can store my public key in an external device (like
crypto-memory or an i2c device) because I am storing the key in DBT with
the CONFIG_OF_CONTROL configuration.
  The aim of this is that U-Boot should check the i2c address of my
external device, read the public key and verify the signed image later.
I work with am335x board and Kernel 3.14.

Thanks in advanced,

--
María Sepúlveda Paños Engineering Department COJALI, S. L.