[U-Boot] am335x_evm_usbspl_defconfig testint

Jason Kridner jkridner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:42:54 UTC 2017

Stefan,

I see you submitted this defconfig:
https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2016-November/272425.html

I have a Google Summer of Code student intern attempting to use it and he's
seeing it hang without entering UMS mode. Details are below.

Can you give any advice on how you tested this?

I believe he still needs to do something to explicitly enable UMS. Can you
confirm?

Ravi,

If Stefan cannot answer, I'd suggest adjusting the default boot command to
invoke UMS. Have you been able to stop the boot process using the serial
port and get to the u-boot console? At the console, have you tried running
the 'ums' command?

Regards,
Jason